JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
4 YEAR OLD BROWNING MAXUS. GREAT GUN ALL WORKING PARTS, NO ISSUES EVER WITH THIS GUN.

12 GUAGE, 3 INCH SHELLS ONLY, 28 INCH BARREL. MOSSY OAK SHADOWGRASS BLADES CAMO

I REMOVED THE MAGAZINE CUT OFF SWITCH. (this allows you to take a shell out of the chamber without the next shell advancing) It just gets caught on everything.

ORIGINAL CHOKES, MANUAL AS WELL AS A PATTERNMASTER CHOKE TUBE AND BROWNING GUN SLING.

THIS WAS A WORKING GUN SO IT HAS SCRATCHES AND SOME OF THE CAMO DIP IS COMING OFF IN HIGH USE AREAS.

BROWNING MAXUS 3.jpg BROWNING MAXUS 2.jpg BROWNING MAXUS.jpg BROWNING MAXUS 4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
4 YEAR OLD BROWNING MAXUS. GREAT GUN ALL WORKING PARTS, NO ISSUES EVER WITH THIS GUN.

12 GUAGE, 3 INCH SHELLS ONLY, 28 INCH BARREL. MOSSY OAK SHADOWGRASS BLADES CAMO

I REMOVED THE MAGAZINE CUT OFF SWITCH. (this allows you to take a shell out of the chamber without the next shell advancing) It just gets caught on everything.

ORIGINAL CHOKES, MANUAL AS WELL AS A PATTERNMASTER CHOKE TUBE AND BROWNING GUN SLING.

THIS WAS A WORKING GUN SO IT HAS SCRATCHES AND SOME OF THE CAMO DIP IS COMING OFF IN HIGH USE AREAS.

View attachment 733821 View attachment 733822 View attachment 733823 View attachment 733824
Still available? If so. would you ever consider a trade? I have a great condition marlin 1895g lever action 45/70

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.