JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
OK, here is a Browning Auto 5 12 gauge , Standard Weight made in Belgium Serial #44XXX made in 1955. This is a beautiful example of the craftsmanship used "back in the day." It shows that it was used for it's intended purpose but it is very clean and not abused. It even comes with the factory mag tube plug marked "Made In Belgium." Does not look to have ever been installed. Bore is nice and shiny. It shoots and functions fine. I did some research on the net and the blue book and came up with a middle of the road asking price of $600 and I will entertain offers or trades for revolvers in Colt, Ruger or Smith with good cash in my pocket. I even like military blades. I can send more photos if needed and will answer questions as best I can. Best to contact me by PM or 541-401-1063, I don't text. I will meet with a serious buyer along I-5 within a reasonable distance from Albany, the further I have to drive, the better the deal has to be. Legal fees are on the buyer's dime.

MVC-100S.JPG MVC-101S.JPG MVC-102S.JPG MVC-103S.JPG MVC-104S.JPG MVC-105S.JPG MVC-106S.JPG MVC-107S.JPG MVC-108S.JPG MVC-109S.JPG MVC-110S.JPG MVC-111S.JPG

Last Edited:
I would be inclined to pass. What with my price drop the money difference would not be a deal maker and legal fees and distance eats up over $50 of that and then I would have a 7 mag to try and peddle. I do appreciate the interest and you are offering good merchandise but then I gotta try and get $400 plus for the Interarms.

I would be inclined to pass. What with my price drop the money difference would not be a deal maker and legal fees and distance eats up over $50 of that and then I would have a 7 mag to try and peddle. I do appreciate the interest and you are offering good merchandise but then I gotta try and get $400 plus for the Interarms.
thank you for your interest and good luck

It looks to be a full choke according to your information. A dime will just barely fit in the muzzle. A fellow at a gun show said that didn't mean anything. Did for many years but maybe that has changed. Did you have an interest in it?

You didn't miss nuttin, I did. It is a 12 gage but I didn't put that in the post. It does show in one of the photos but you gotta look close. Thanx for pointing that out, I will try and fix it.

OK, I tried to edit the post to put the 12 gage in with no luck. Don't know how to hold my mouth right I guess.

Thanks Andy, good job... For a minute when I looked at the title I thought I screwed up and missed that info...

Whew...

I would need to see better pics of the Colt and what the caliber is. I would be pretty hesitant what with travel and legal fees that would add $50 to what I would be in the Colt for and it is just something I would have to peddle and those don't sell any faster that the Browning, takes one special person. I never say never tho.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.