JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw one used on "BigDaddyHoffman"'s youtube channel. I'm trying to think of a reason I would need one of these other than just for chits n giggles....although that might be good enough reason.

Any of you break action users out there use or try these. Just looking for reviews or input.

Shotgun adaptors

Looks like they have smooth bore adaptors as well, but a bullet potentially tumbling out of my shotgun barrel is a little scary.

1605681844941.png

Last Edited:
I'm interested in the adapters that Chaszel makes. Various calibers and lengths.

View attachment 778844

Look like a better price. I'll keep those in mind, although it looks like they're sold out of most.... Have you used any of them?

No, I haven't used any of them yet. But the longer ones seem almost like a barrel. Should work well.

I noticed that the handgun calibers are sold out. Seems a lot of things are drying up right now.

MCA/Ace out of Alaska (Look for ad in Backwoodsman and other mags, or web search) puts out good products at reasonable prices, I have bought several from him and have always been happy. Yes, he has (had anyway) rifled pistol cart single shot shotgun barrel adapters. Have not tried these, but the .22 RF to..., and .30 M1 Carbine to..., .32 ACP/Federal to... whatever all are great. My Mini-14 shoots to the .22 LR to the same point of aim at 50 yards as the .223 does so that makes it easy.

MCA/Ace out of Alaska (Look for ad in Backwoodsman and other mags, or web search) puts out good products at reasonable prices, I have bought several from him and have always been happy. Yes, he has (had anyway) rifled pistol cart single shot shotgun barrel adapters. Have not tried these, but the .22 RF to..., and .30 M1 Carbine to..., .32 ACP/Federal to... whatever all are great. My Mini-14 shoots to the .22 LR to the same point of aim at 50 yards as the .223 does so that makes it easy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top