JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Don't wait for the run on ammo next year as we approach the presidential elections! If Hillary is the Democratic nomination you can bet all ammo will become scarce and expensive!

I have one full case (1000 rnds.) of Black Hills .223 with 60 grain soft point bullets I can spare now.
You all know Black Hills reputation for excellent quality and accuracy.
This is made with once fired LC brass (Lake City).

The best price I can find online it is well over $600 before shipping costs. I will let this go for $399 the whole case. You avoid shipping which can be very expensive.

Local pickup only. I can maybe drive half way (depending on how far)
I am in the SE Portland area.
Black Hills 60 gr 007.JPG Black Hills 60 gr 006.JPG .

Price reduced!

Last Edited:
I believe the last time I looked up the current Black Hills price it was $625 per case of 1000. You can Google it.

They are lead tipped.

Thank you for the response. I didn't offer lower I didn't know if it was still available and couldn't message you for some reason. Wasn't looking to lowball if that's what you were thinking. Your mailbox is showing full. If you want to message me, maybe we can work something out.

Last Edited:
Don't wait for the run on ammo next year as we approach the presidential elections! If Hillary is the Democratic nomination you can bet all ammo will become scarce and expensive!

I have one full case (1000 rnds.) of Black Hills .223 with 60 grain soft point bullets I can spare now.

The best price I can find online it is well over $600 before shipping costs. I will let this go for $399 the whole case. You avoid shipping which can be very expensive.

View attachment 256793 View attachment 256794 .

Price reduced!
Is the price 350 if so I will take it

View attachment 256793 View attachment 256794 .

Price reduced!
If the prices is 350 I will take them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.