JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone!

I am just getting started on the forum. I grew up with guns, but had not been shooting in a long time. It's really nice to back plinking again. I am a Lady CPA and will be mostly absent until after April 15th, but am happy to be part of Northwest Firearms. :)

Welcome. IMHO you got one more step........if you didn't do it already........get a CCW. It's sort of an instant "badge" to carry around. Showing that you're one of the "good guys." Of course, it's still up to you if you choose to go around armed. But, I've found it useful when making a firearms deal/purchase face to face.

Not to mention, that you'll probably p%$$ off a LIBTARD.

Aloha, Mark

Welcome aboard. Lots of interesting folks here, all enjoy shooting. Yes, it's that time of the year again that many of us dread :)

When you have a chance, tell us more about your area of firearms interest. Quite a few knowledgable men and women here to dialog with.

Glad you're here.

tb

Thank you for the welcome Mark. I already have a Concealed Handgun License & yes, it does make things easier. Even bank transactions when you hand it over instead of your driver's license.
;)
Billi

Welcome BilliG.
Lots of good folks in here, and we need all the voices we can muster for the battle that we're in the middle of.
You're down in a nice part of the state of Oregon- I hope you have lots of good places to do your shooting.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top