JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
God bless BiMart. A lot of times their ammo sales beat the online retailers. I just cleaned out my store of the last 7 boxes of Lawman that they had. I shot 2 boxes of the Buffalo Cartridge the other day as well and can report that they all went bang.

Last Edited:
God bless BiMart. A lot of times their ammo sales beat the online retailers. I just cleaned out my store of the last 7 boxes that they had. I shot 2 boxes of the Buffalo Bore the other day and can report that they all went bang.
Buffalo bore and Buffalo cartridge company are very different things

Speer Lawman 9 mm -

Forest Grove , Hillsboro , Aloha , Newberg , Woodstock , Halsey , Gresham , The Dalles , Monmouth , Albany , Corvallis , Veneta , Eugene River road , Eugene Royal , Springfield Mohawk , Creswell , Cottage Grove only have in stock . :)

Proud owner of a brand new green card! I didnt have much time. But, I checked out the ammo and it was a delight. Bought a box of Buffalo to foul my G19.
Thx for all the support, gentlemen.

Turns out bimarts online inventory status is unreliable. Halsey and Woodstock were out of lawman 124 even though the site said in stock.
I got a couple cases of buffalo as consolation prize. It's probably the cheapest brass around right now

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top