JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I've never been inside one. I knew nothing about the place other than, membership needed and, the odd comment about ammo. Look at NWFA's teaching old dogs new tricks. Thx guys

I have yet to have a membership and purchased 1k 22lr subs just this week. I have also purchased have three or four pistols from them. I do feel bad and will buy a membership promise.
They go through periods of time where they check for cards or don't. I think it depends on location and management. Either way the $5 isn't a deal breaker and supports them. We've all had our ammo discounted by at least $5 over the years.

They started checking memberships in PDX mid pandemic, and when I asked they confirmed that they primarily checked cards for entry to keep shoplifters out.

IMO most of the home goods stuff they sell is junk, but they're ok for run-of-the mill auto accessories and very basic homeowner DIY tools, ok gardening stuff and OTC pharmacy stuff. Their high points are the sporting goods stuff like ammo, firearms at decent prices (pretty good selection of handguns, but long guns lean toward hunting, with semi-auto limited to 22lr, pistol caliber and maybe shotguns), fishing gear, some reloading supplies and they have decent prices and selections of normal non-high end camping gear. Most people don't need REI cooking stuff etc., even if you would spring for higher end tents, sleeping bags, packs, etc. from a place like REI. It's one of the few places you can buy regular camping stuff these days.

Last Edited:
I've never been asked to see my card, I don't even have it anymore. I think you just need it to write checks and make returns.
Depends on the area of the store. Most of the ones in Portland insist on seeing cards or require you to get another one (even if they reckognize you as a long time customer).
While I am located close to one, I'll go out of town to avoid rewarding analism.

Just walk in. They probably won't card you. If they do just say oops. You can often be their guest and shop free anyway. Or pay the $5 and be done with it

The past few shortages you would see the ammo on the shelf and that evening it would be posted by a 0/0/0 joined yesterday for 3 times the price doubt the person had a Bi Mart membership lol

The Bend and LaPine locations make you show your card on the way in. I'd rather face down an angry grizzly than one of those ladies, so I make sure I have my card out and ready to show.

And is it really too much to pay $5???

Is that the black box that just says AMMO on it ?
No, that's ammo Inc. The stuff I'm talking about is buffalo cartridge company, rebranded ZSR.

KIMG0565.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top