JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Some ammo on sale, including 10% off on .223/5.56. I picked up the brown box Winchester plinking ammo myself(5.56). Usually $10, $9 on sale. Also have some outdoor stuff in the ad. I recommend Mountain House freeze dried food(20% off).

Store I believe have lifetime membership fee of $5, but it's like the last department store who still sell ammo & firearms, so I hope everyone support them. đź‘Ť

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Some ammo on sale, including 10% off on .223/5.56. I picked up the brown box Winchester plinking ammo myself(5.56). Usually $10, $9 on sale. Also have some outdoor stuff in the ad. I recommend Mountain House freeze dried food(20% off).

Store I believe have lifetime membership fee of $5, but it's like the last department store who still sell ammo & firearms, so I hope everyone support them. đź‘Ť
You can go into the store without a membership. Just makes returns difficult and you can't win any prizes.

Hard to be anti 2nd A if you sell firearms and ammo at reasonable prices?
Especially like I mentioned earlier, they are like the only non-sporting goods/gun shops that still sell firearms & ammo. I can respect @Tlock 's opinion, but I wouldn't put Bi-Mart in same category Dick's(haven't shopped there in years).

If there are other stores like Bi-Mart, feel free to share. I would support them, too. đź‘Ť

I agree with @Tlock

I got a good taste of the Bimart Corporate attitude during the SB 114 debacle.

After discussing passing out flyers in a parking lot with one of the Eugene head office pointers and thinkers , I received a "Meh, if they're banned we'll just transfer our inventories out of state to another store".
Turned out they didn't even have the authority to control the lot as it is jointly used by several other businesses.

"ATTITUDE" trickles down to the store level as well. The Woodstock store is definitely off my GPS.

Poked around a bit, they seem g2g for the most part. I'll probably wait for a 500/maverick 88 deal.
That's funny. I almost mentioned that I'd have waited until entry model Mossbergs were on sale personally, but didn't think it was any of my business. Great minds think alike. lol

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top