JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Bi-mart in Newberg sucks.. I swear to God the employees at the gun department are holding back shipments to resell or keep themselves. I come in during the two days out of the week they get their new shipments in.. I know for a fact that a great majority of items ARE NOT placed on the rack for sale

This is the Bi-Mart by the GunBroker in Tigard on 99w and they were out of 9mm and some other rounds.
20121230_155856.jpg

The Bi-Mart on Farmington and 185th in Beaverton was out when I called them.

But I got lucky when I went to the Bi-Mart on Western Ave. in Beaverton and that's where I was able to get 600 rounds of 9mm and 150 of .40 S&W.

Just left Oregon City bimart.. Im not usually one to buy into the the shortage thing but wow... There are NO .22 and got one of the last 3 9mm boxes. They have lots of .38sp for some reason. And they had 0 Hot Lips .22 mags.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top