JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Gladstone
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Great pistol! About 400 rounds through it. Great condition but a few marks from storage. Like most Beretta 92's not one failure. It's a full-size 92x that has the following additions:
--Langdon Trigger in a Bag job (This trigger is a fraction heavier than my factory LTT with their in-house trigger job. I can bring that pistol for the buyer to compare.)
--Steel trigger from Langdon
--Ameriglo Orange front night sight and rear blacked out combat sights (like the Spartan sights from Langdon)
--Upgraded grip screws
--Upgraded hammer and lighter hammer spring
--Wilson Combat fluted steel guide rod and return spring

It comes with the original case and two 18-round Beretta OEM magazines. It has the wrap-around grips if you want the original Beretta grip feel and not the Vertec one. $750 and buyer pays transfer fees. Almost a full LTT for a LOT less money. I prefer Adaptive Firing Solutions, but will go to any FFL in Portland Metro.

Only trade I'd consider is a full-size M&P9, preferable a metal version.

IMG_4313.jpg IMG_4314.jpg IMG_4315.jpg IMG_4316.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.