JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Benchmade
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Have had this for about 17 years and carried in sheath for a while, but dont have a use for it. The sheath is not mint, but have never actually used the knife besides carrying in sheath and the knife is mint. Have original receipt, box, and paperwork that came with it from purchase new about 17 years ago from Excalibur when it was around. Not needing to get rid of it, but more interested in something I might get use out of, so figured I would put it on here and see what might be interesting to trade for. This knife has been to Benchmade in Oregon City and is authentic/not a clone.

Trade Interests:
-Really open to hear most firearm offers, nothing specific at the moment.
- OTF knives.
-Benchmade kitchen set.

IMG_6176.jpeg IMG_6177.jpeg IMG_6175.jpeg IMG_6178.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It would be helpful if you listed a trade value.
I would like to see $600 ish in trade for it. Looking at previous sales, found the exact one a few years ago sold for $595. Some websites still have pricing of discontinued ones at $900 +, but are the newer 154cm ones. Gunbroker has them listed for $2k, but that is clearly overpriced and not a good reflection of current value/have no bids.

IMG_6332.png IMG_6331.png

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top