JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$390
Manufacturer
BCM
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have here a like new BCM upper with a Aero Precision BCG and a standard charging handle. The upper has around 500 rds through it and the BCG has only shot likely a 100 rds. The muzzle device is a BCM mod O compensator. Very quality chrome lined barrel. No shipping. Trades/ partial trades will be considered Stuff like Glock 19/17 slides, rifles, military surplus Rifles. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have here a like new BCM upper with a Aero Precision BCG and a standard charging handle. The upper has around 500 rds through it and the BCG has only shot likely a 100 rds. The muzzle device is a BCM mod O compensator. Very quality chrome lined barrel. No shipping. Trades/ partial trades will be considered Stuff like Glock 19/17 slides, rifles, military surplus Rifles. View attachment 632026View attachment 632027 View attachment 632028
Trade for a new Glock?

I have here a like new BCM upper with a Aero Precision BCG and a standard charging handle. The upper has around 500 rds through it and the BCG has only shot likely a 100 rds. The muzzle device is a BCM mod O compensator. Very quality chrome lined barrel. No shipping. Trades/ partial trades will be considered Stuff like Glock 19/17 slides, rifles, military surplus Rifles. View attachment 632026View attachment 632027 View attachment 632028

Would you take crypto to help fight the bogdanovs, sminem?

I'm looking mostly for gen 3 17 and 34 complete slides.
Ah ok. That clears it up a little. I unfortunately have mostly Gen 4 and 5 everything. Closest thing I have is an early Gen 4 with the frying pan finish G22 and it's currently running a conversion barrel from StormLake. Though I have the original.40 barrel too

Ah ok. That clears it up a little. I unfortunately have mostly Gen 4 and 5 everything. Closest thing I have is an early Gen 4 with the frying pan finish G22 and it's currently running a conversion barrel from StormLake. Though I have the original.40 barrel too
I might be moving to a state that only allows gen3s so I will have to pass. But I do appreciate the interest.

No problem. I already have a Bcm 16" Socom profile upper. I love it! Mine is on a Sopmod block 2 style rifle.
I just figured I'd try to get a spare! Good luck with your trade/sale

72CD8117-9F00-463D-9D7F-C6680B7A3EA0.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top