JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD OUT **** Please advise if you want one back ordered.

Fast pointing, lightweight over/under that works just as well in the field as busting some clay. This model is much cooler than mine as it has ejectors, but ATI is kind enough to not make me pay dearly for the difference so I pass along the savings.

• Elegant oil-finished Turkish walnut stock and forearm
  • Beautiful engraved receiver
  • 4140 chrome moly steel barrel is chrome-plated inside and out
  • Single selective trigger
  • Ejectors!
  • Includes 5 chokes (C, IC, M, IM, F)
Key Specifications
  • Item Number: 641910
  • Gauge: 12
  • Action: Over / Under
  • Capacity: 2
  • Barrel length: 28"
  • Stock: Turkish walnut
  • Chamber: 3" (magnum)
  • Sights: Brass bead front
  • Weighs: 5.9 lbs.
  • Mfg. Number: GKOF12SVE
  • UPC: 813393016134
IMG_0262.JPG IMG_0263.JPG IMG_0264.JPG IMG_0265.JPG IMG_0266.JPG IMG_0267.JPG IMG_0268.JPG IMG_0269.JPG IMG_0270.JPG IMG_0271.JPG

Last Edited:
I "THINK" I'm glad I have my Shotgun needs covered. These wouldn't be a half bad house gun if you added a pair of Rifled Choke Tubes to the mix. Those Chokes not only work really well with Sabot Slugs but also with the #4 Buckshot that I favor. Opens up the pattern very nicely even at "inside the house" distances instead of leaving a single hole is the Target which is the Norm.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I "THINK" I'm glad I have my Shotgun needs covered. These wouldn't be a half bad house gun if you added a pair of Rifled Choke Tubes to the mix. Those Chokes not only work really well with Sabot Slugs but also with the #4 Buckshot that I favor. Opens up the pattern very nicely even at "inside the house" distances instead of leaving a single hole is the Target which is the Norm.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It is a bit long for my house, I move in other directions and have these in convenient locations. Gotta love the RFID.

20180116_195701335_iOS.jpg

They take the MOBIL chokes.

I just bought the 20ga from LuckySG this morning and it's an awesome gun. I've been looking at some of the higher end Beretta's and such and this Turkish made gun gives you all the bells and whistles for a fraction of the price!

It cracks me up with posting this shotgun I have had the 20 gauge and a similar 12 gauge find new homes even though this ad was all about the 12 gauge with ejectors!

I would really like to get this shotgun in someone's hands so it does not find its way into my safe. If you are a contributing member I will add a SKB case for free.

3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

Please don't think these are not worth looking at because I am pricing them low @ $517.50 and it comes with a fantastic free carry case! (See picture down below.)

Brand new in the box a fast pointing, lightweight over/under that works well in the field and for busting some clay. This model is much cooler than mine as it has ejectors, but ATI is kind enough to not make me pay dearly for the difference so I won't make you pay big either.

• Elegant oil-finished Turkish walnut stock and forearm
  • Beautiful engraved receiver
  • 4140 chrome moly steel barrel is chrome-plated inside and out
  • Single selective trigger
  • Ejectors!
  • Includes 5 chokes (C, IC, M, IM, F)
Key Specifications
  • Item Number: 641910
  • Gauge: 12
  • Action: Over / Under
  • Capacity: 2
  • Barrel length: 28"
  • Stock: Turkish walnut
  • Chamber: 3" (magnum)
  • Sights: Brass bead front
  • Weighs: 5.9 lbs.
  • Mfg. Number: GKOF12SVE
  • UPC: 813393016134
View attachment 437931 View attachment 437932 View attachment 437933 View attachment 437934 View attachment 437935 View attachment 437936 View attachment 437937 View attachment 437938 View attachment 437939 View attachment 437940

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.