JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Rethinking. Off the market for now.

59A03997-5AB7-4A1C-8068-AB408D07489D.jpeg 09F5A50A-AE96-4EF4-9634-9F86C245428E.jpeg

Last Edited:
I am so glad to hear that I am not the only guy that gives up on finding the gun I really want; buys something else and then finds the one that I wanted in the first place.
Very Sorry to see a really nice guy losing money on a deal. I thought I was the king of that country..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
GLWS!!:)

I am so glad to hear that I am not the only guy that gives up on finding the gun I really want; buys something else and then finds the one that I wanted in the first place.
Very Sorry to see a really nice guy losing money on a deal. I thought I was the king of that country..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
You still are

i bought this at Sportsman's Warehouse a few months ago after giving up finding an S&W Mod 586 L-Comp. Dry fired it a few times but never took it to the range. Then I found a 586 L-Comp, so I need to reclaim part of what I paid for the Mod 60. This is an all-steel 5-shot .357 Magnum J-Frame with a 3" barrel, adjustable rear sight, excellent full grip, and a great DA and incredible SA trigger.

Yours for $550, $150 less than I paid for it at the counter. No lowball offers. $21 Transfer paid by buyer at Tropics Pawn in Orchards or Highway 99, your choice.

I'm away from the house but I'll post pictures when I get home. Comes complete with box, lock, the usual. Not a scratch or mar on it, as you'd expect. In the meantime, the specs can be found here. Model 60 3" | Smith & Wesson

Reply by personal message only and leave a phone number that you'll answer or respond to Voicemails within the hour. I don't like Voicemails I leave I have to wait days for a response. My lack of patience = your gain.
i bought this at Sportsman's Warehouse a few months ago after giving up finding an S&W Mod 586 L-Comp. Dry fired it a few times but never took it to the range. Then I found a 586 L-Comp, so I need to reclaim part of what I paid for the Mod 60. This is an all-steel 5-shot .357 Magnum J-Frame with a 3" barrel, adjustable rear sight, excellent full grip, and a great DA and incredible SA trigger.

Yours for $550, $150 less than I paid for it at the counter. No lowball offers. $21 Transfer paid by buyer at Tropics Pawn in Orchards or Highway 99, your choice.

I'm away from the house but I'll post pictures when I get home. Comes complete with box, lock, the usual. Not a scratch or mar on it, as you'd expect. In the meantime, the specs can be found here. Model 60 3" | Smith & Wesson

Reply by personal message only and leave a phone number that you'll answer or respond to Voicemails within the hour. I don't like Voicemails I leave I have to wait days for a response. My lack of patience = your gain.

im interested

Theres no money in guns, It's like every other Hobby it's a losers bet

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top