JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
BCM
City
Near Willamina
State
Oregon
At a bare minimum I need one of the little poly doughnuts that goes around the spring. But if someone has an extra Colt gold spring or BCM upgrade spring kit or whole extractor upgrade kit?

LMK,
Bryan

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Do you have them for sale? Can ship without doubling the price?

Thanks for the suggestions guys but I posted on my local forums hoping to find one I could pick up while in an area.

Bryan

Hear ya & can appreciate such!

However is a pretty specific calling, which someone may not be willing to part with there spares of such given the crazy times.

Best I could do is send you a new Wolff Extra power & whichever new donut from my parts bin. It'd likely be Monday / Tuesday before you got them.

If you are just testing it Home Depot or Ace has a standard #60 O ring that will fit it and you can see if that fixes it. They last about 500 rds as CLP will damage them. Try to get Viton O rings they last longer.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.