JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$360
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I know these aren't moving much lately but, want to move this one along for a new toy. Hyve Technology upgrades. Slide back, mag extension and their mag release. Hogue slip on grip. In great condition with low round count! Comes with 4 mags, Tulster Profile IWB holster and a leather OWB holster. Original parts/case included. No shipping and meet here in Corvallis @ Tick Licker Firearms. Cash only! So far, I am available everyday this week. Transfer fees on buyer.

thumbnail_IMG_0611.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0612.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0613.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0614.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0636.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It's crazy how many 43s are up for sale. They are like the new version of the M&P shield. Haha. Just a much better gun. I wonder why all of a sudden the market is flooded with them. Unless it's cause of the 365 and 43x….. anyway GLWS!

I wonder why all of a sudden the market is flooded with them.
I cannot speak for others but, the Glock 48 is my all time favorite! (and I've owned a number of Glocks) I have two 48's and the 43 will not get much love so, gonna let it go to someone who will give it the attention it needs. :s0155:

I cannot speak for others but, the Glock 48 is my all time favorite! (and I've owned a number of Glocks) I have two 48's and the 43 will not get much love so, gonna let it go to someone who will give it the attention it needs. :s0155:
I had the 48 for awhile. And if I was going to carry a single stack Glock that would be my go to for sure. I personally prefer to carry a full size gun but the 48 bridges that gap pretty well.

It's crazy how many 43s are up for sale. They are like the new version of the M&P shield. Haha. Just a much better gun. I wonder why all of a sudden the market is flooded with them. Unless it's cause of the 365 and 43x….. anyway GLWS!
Personally sold my 43 and picked up a 43x, perfect for my needs.

What's it going to take to motivate you folks?! Buy this G43 at my low price of $360 and I'll throw in this excellent Spyderco Tenacious in CPMS35VN. Never sharpened or cut anything. I did carry it a few times.

thumbnail_IMG_0639.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0640.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0641.jpg

Still for sale. Due to some Covid crap (me), unable to make sale. Issue agreed upon by both parties so, no worries folks. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.