JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
okay. I will add up what I have. What part of town are you in?
Checking in. Haven't heard anything from you in the ad thread or via PM. Let me know a good day and time to meet. I see you're in Tigard. I can come to Tigard for the exchange. Let me know. Thanks.

okay. I will add up what I have. What part of town are you in?
Hello again,

I see you've been logged into the site several times after I left you a PM and several messages in your ad thread. But I have yet to hear back from you on purchasing your 9mm ammo.

Can you please let me know whether or not we are going to move ahead and complete the transaction. If not, no problem and I'll quit bothering you. I would just appreciate the courtesy of you letting me know if the deal is a "go" or a "no go".

I hope you're okay. Thank you.

Hello again,

I see you've been logged into the site several times after I left you a PM and several messages in your ad thread. But I have yet to hear back from you on purchasing your 9mm ammo.

Can you please let me know whether or not we are going to move ahead and complete the transaction. If not, no problem and I'll quit bothering you. I would just appreciate the courtesy of you letting me know if the deal is a "go" or a "no go".

I hope you're okay. Thank you.
Please text me 503-970-7759

So has anyone actually been able to buy any of this ammo or does he contact you make it sound like you can come pick some up then totally ghost you until the next day and do it all over again?……unbelievable better off paying full price at sportsman's then dealing with the aggravation and waisting my time!!!!

For sale. Cash only. Prices listed but will take best offers. Pricing is per round.

9 mm $.15 per round
357 $.40 per round
44 Mag $.55 per round
44 Special $.55
38 Special $.30
556 $.35
223 $.35
7.62x39 $.50
300BLK $.50
45-70 Gov $1.50
12 Guage Bird $.25
12 Guage Slug $.75
308 $.75

View attachment 1859154 View attachment 1859155 View attachment 1859156 View attachment 1859157 View attachment 1859158I
I appreciate the interest from all of you. I had no idea that so many of you would respond. Overwelming describes the last couple of days. I am truly sorry that I could not respond to all of you or take care of your desires. Most of you were patient and I really appreciate that. Some of you have some issues that I recommend you get help with. Getting ammo from me would not have addressed your problems. Please seek help for your sake.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.