JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
I've been there a few times. Only thing I've ever bought was some ammo. An alright selection, and good customer service. But I've never bought a firearm there, because they have never had anything that I just had to have.

I bought a Taurus 85ul from them last year. Great service from them. Really good selection, if you don't see something that tickles your fancy, ask whats in the tool boxes behind the counters.

I've purchased several pistols from Nick. His prices are as good as anyones. Ammo sometimes is priced okay but Wally World or BiMart are usually cheaper if they have it.

Customer service is great and they know their stuff.

I do about 95% of my gun deals that involve a gun store with Nick. Most of my deals are FTF with private party. In gun trading, often I end up with guns that I don't know what to do with or don't want to mess with. Nick has all ways taken them off my hands for cash or let me trade them in on a gun he has that I want. After a visit or two, he will be calling you by name.

John

Required a $25 deposit on a special order. I paid it. They ordered the wrong gun. I asked them to just cancel the order, give me my money back. No such luck, even tho they screwed up the order. Expensive $25, not only do I not shop there, I know of 5-6 guns NOT bought there because of my experience (I talk to my friends)

Used to buy alot of guns from Nick. One day he said he could get more for his guns from the net than he could from people of the community. I never went back and buy all my guns from the Northwest Firearms community.

jj

One thing i heard bout these guys that always bugged me was that durring the ammo crunch a couple of years ago they were going to bimart in town whenever they got a shipment and bought up all the popular ammo then put it on thier shelves and marked it way up. I know a couple of shops that did this just one of those things i guess. but still bugs me when buisinesses do this kind of thing. But dont know how true this was as i wasnt buying alot of ammo then. Just one of those rumors that was floating around.

They have always been fair to me.
I have bought a few handguns from them and even if they don't have what I am looking for I still get to handle alot of new types of firearms.
Also they remember my name when I walk thru the door, that means alot to me.

love the way this guy dose business!!!!!! i had some silver coins to trade in.he gave me a good price for my silver!!! so i go out of the gun show with more money then i went in with and three good priced guns. he has good gun prices. and fare pay for silver. i live in portland and will do business with this guy and his shop!!!

I met Nick a few months ago and have completed several transactions with him. Traded a shotgun on a scope, and had him sell several guns for me on Consignment.

He and his staff did what they said they would do, and I have been very pleased with the results of my association with them to this point.

I have no reason to suspect that future transactions would be any less enjoyable and plan on doing more with these guys in the future.

I have bought 3 guns and sold them one in the last month or so. Prices were fair on the guns I bought, but they were a little stingy on buying the gun I was selling. Saw the gun I sold them in the shop a couple of weeks later with a price tag double what they paid me for it. That seems excessive to me. I'll definately haggle more on pricing with them if I see something there I want in the future, and probably wont sell them anymore guns.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top