JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Saiga
Caliber
5.45x39mm
City
portland
State
Oregon
Molot, Saiga, let me know what you have? Cash in hand.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Most likely you won't be interested but I've got a Lee Armory AK74M. US forged trunnions, Morrisey receiver, US 4150 chrome lined barrel, black poly furniture, side rail. No sight cant, I already confirmed zero. Lemme know if you are ever curious.

$2300. To be completely fair its a really good 5.45 AK. Its just that I recently got a 104fr plus some kits to be built so it really doesn't make sense to keep this US made one around. No issues on the bolt face or extraction issues like the PSAs plus its cerakoted too. But yeah feel free to pm me for some pictures and details. I don't want to hijack OP's post.

$2300. To be completely fair its a really good 5.45 AK. Its just that I recently got a 104fr plus some kits to be built so it really doesn't make sense to keep this US made one around. No issues on the bolt face or extraction issues like the PSAs plus its cerakoted too. But yeah feel free to pm me for some pictures and details. I don't want to hijack OP's post.
I'd prefer Russian made, but let's see the pics. Thx!

Sure thing. I'll make a full post later in the day but yeah. If you really want to go the Russian route your best option is an 80s-90s Izzy/Tula kit build if you don;t come across any Veprs. Most of my stuff are Bulgy built.

IMG_0436.JPG IMG_0444.JPG IMG_0448.JPG IMG_0449.JPG IMG_0464.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.