JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
M44's are now sold out . . .

This is a great deal on a pair of Mosin's.

Special Thanksgiving Holiday. This Weekend Only!
Russian M44 & M91/30 7.62X54R Mosin Nagant Rifle Package. Simply add the two Rifles to your cart and use Coupon Code: blkfriday to get the package for the low price of only $219.00

Package Deal

Last Edited:
big 5 usually has trash, from a previous round of imports. The current rifles available seem to be of nice quality, I use my 03ffl to buy 5 at a time (91/30s at 75 bucks apiece). Time was I would only keep 2 of five, now I have a hard time not keeping them all. Nice bright bores few counter bored, finish on metal and wood excellent.

I took a chance. I like looking at them too but this was to good to pass up. I got 2 M44s, 2 91/30 round receivers and 2 91/30 hex receivers. The code blkfriday works for the hex receivers too. They list for $89.95 but with the code they were only $79.50 each. I have an M44 I got from Big5 12 years ago for $69.99 and it's a clean gun except for the the barrel. The barrel was a bit crusty. I hope these are better and I wanted some more of these to add to the collection. Who knows when we'll see these prices again.

big 5 usually has trash, from a previous round of imports. The current rifles available seem to be of nice quality, I use my 03ffl to buy 5 at a time (91/30s at 75 bucks apiece). Time was I would only keep 2 of five, now I have a hard time not keeping them all. Nice bright bores few counter bored, finish on metal and wood excellent.

Where from?

I have a nice collection of 98% and better hand selected Nagants from Big 5.. no counterbores and most have all matching numbers, some are hex receivers including a pristine 1925

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top