JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Mk12 Mod 1 clone in 300 Blackout because I want a different set up for 3 Gun. This rifle shoots and looks awesome.

ADCO built this rifle last fall for me. It has less than 200 rounds down the tube. Haven't had the time to develop a load but with factory ammo, it's very promising. The ONLY reason I'm selling it is to get a rifle better suited for 3 Gun comp. I still have 2 other 300 BLK rifles that I like, I just need too much changed to be worth my time to make this one the best option for 3 Gun.

Located in Salem. $1100 OBO. I am selling the rifle WITHOUT KAC FLIP SIGHTS (ADD $400 IF YOU WANT THE HARD TO FIND CLONE CORRECT SIGHTS) SCOPE, BIPOD, SLING, OR MUZZLE BREAK. Clone correct A.R.M.S. 30mm scope rings, Troy QD rear receiver sling mount, and KAC QD rail sling mount are included. I have nearly $2000 invested to get the clone correct parts. Had to buy some when they weren't in stock anywhere else. Mk12 pic 2.jpg

This rifle has the hard to find KAC RAS FF Rifle length rail, Wilson Combat 18" stainless barrel, Geissele SSA-E trigger, A1 fixed stock, and ambi safety. It also comes with the KAC rail panels and KAC vert grip.

I will include 80 rounds of factory ammo, I've got Remington Match, Barnes Blacktips, and a box of subsonic. I will also include 4 magazines. We can talk when we make a deal.

This rifle is listed on some Facebook sights and on 300blktalk.com too. Here is a link to the specs:
http://www.300blktalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=179&t=95107

Here is a link to the Mk12 thread on AR15.com, over 850 pages of a pic and discussion thread dedicated to the Mk12 family of rifles. The Mod 1 was seen in the movie "Lone Survivor" that Marcus Luttrell/Mark Wahlberg used against the Taliban.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/520524_.html

Mine isn't a true "clone correct" in that it's in 300 Blackout. It has an 18" Wilson Combat 300 Blackout barrel with a carbine length gas system so that it will cycle both supersonic and subsonic ammunition. To get the clone correct look (kinda like a CD player in the glove box of a classically restored muscle car) I had ADCO put the KAC clone correct gas block in the rifle length position and put a non functional piece of gas tube to the functional one. It doesn't affect anything but looks right. Nobody knows when you first see it.

Mk12 pic 1.jpg

Mk12 pic 2.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.