JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
On my quest for a Colt A2 20" Hbar upper, I acquired this one trade. It came off a Colt lower previous owner stated it was a colt but the barrel Obviously is not the receiver have an unmarked Cerro forge Keyhole marked receiver which is a high-quality receiver and Colt is known to have stopped marking all their receivers but without the C or the proof marks second hand who knows for sure. None the less a decent upper. This does not include bolt carrier group but does come with charging handle $300 (THIS IS SOLD BUT KRIEGER BARREL BELOW IS STILL FOR SALE)

I picked this up in trade as well. I was hoping for a 20" but dang happy to get one in a trade. but I don't want to deal with pinning a flash hider on it and I am not a dissipator fan. so it was cut down and crowned at 15 so unless you are excluded from the NFA or building a really long pistol it will need a pinned brake or flash hider.

the previous owner started around 500rds through give or take. the bore looks great.

It is supposed to use a set screw gas block and so it was already made for that I will include a free shaved one or sell one for an additional $20 I also have an A2 flash hider with washer for $7 with purchase of barrel. these will need to be drilled and tapped for set screws or you can still drill and ream for taper pins,
I do have a JP railed adjustable gas block that clamps one but one of the screws is broke but it still holds tight for $20 with barrel purchase. I do have an A2 FSB for $15 with the Purchase of the barrel.

The barrel is $250 New and not cut down these are $450 barrels.

dVxA1bk.jpg
qSbqIff.jpg
ZLu44bw.jpg
1EosIKg.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That kreiger would make a really cool Recce style rifle if it was going to wear a suppressor full time to make use of the short length between the gas port and crown. Same idea as a 12.5 midlength, just really accurate!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top