JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Coming to Eugene/Salem/Portland 3/27-3/28

2 full boxes of 9mm Makarov 9x18 ammo. Got them as part of a trade. The guy told me that it was 2 boxes of "9mm" and I didn't even look at it until later. I have no use for it.

One is TulAmmo 92gr. FMJ and the other is American Eagle 95gr. FMJ $12 each or $20 for both

I also have 6 pieces of 1x brass (that came mixed in with some 9mm Luger that I bought) if you reload for this caliber.

I live in Redmond, OR but get over to the valley once or twice each month. I have a ton of these bullets and I am putting them up for sale. Boxes are full, complete boxes (mostly unopened) unless otherwise noted. Prices are pretty firm, but if you buy in bulk, I can go down about 10%.

I will consider all trades. I have MANY other calibers, so it is pretty likely that I could make more use of what you have to trade than I have for this (unless it is some pretty odd caliber).

I do NOT sell junk. I back up what I am selling and will make it right with you if an unknown problem pops up. I would only sell guns, ammo, and components that I would shoot myself. I WILL NEVER INTENTIONALLY RIP SOMONE OFF. Just call me and I will make it right.

If you don't think my prices are right, let me know. But, don't try to rip me off, my prices (as far as I was able to research them) are pretty firm. I don't need your lowball offers.

th_P1010758.jpg