JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Richland
State
Washington
Zip Code
Helping a non tech savvy older friend who has some medical bills to pay.
12,500 rounds of 9mm, various brands, all new. CCI/Speer, Fiocchi, Federal, Winchester, MagT, Sellier Bellot — will be around an average of .65 a round.
3,500 rounds of .40, Federal and Winchester, the Winchester is the US Government issued (mainly FBI training ammo) purple brass - will be around .75 a round.
As you can see in the pics there are other calibers in the lot, he will make a list of other prices for me and I'll keep this ad updated. I have it all in my possession (I'll probably buy it all from him if none of you guys want any) so if you want more pics let me know.

C9B5EEF6-E1F4-4018-B988-3D31D834FC82.jpeg 605E3550-E55D-482F-87C0-809FA712958C.jpeg 0AAA237B-5F92-46CE-8C46-B99573181F57.jpeg 4F1E1722-B399-493C-9D60-21C76954DFF0.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Helping a non tech savvy older friend who has some medical bills to pay.
12,500 rounds of 9mm, various brands, all new. CCI/Speer, Fiocchi, Federal, Winchester, MagT, Sellier Bellot — will be around an average of .65 a round.
3,500 rounds of .40, Federal and Winchester, the Winchester is the US Government issued (mainly FBI training ammo) purple brass - will be around .75 a round.
As you can see in the pics there are other calibers in the lot, he will make a list of other prices for me and I'll keep this ad updated. I have it all in my possession (I'll probably buy it all from him if none of you guys want any) so if you want more pics let me know.

View attachment 813480 View attachment 813481 View attachment 813482 View attachment 813483

PM sent

on behalf of the owner of the ammo, I wanted to say thanks to those of you who have made purchases!
and also wanted to make a note that I asked him to make a donation to the site and he agreed, so once we get sold all that he wants sold, those of you who have made purchases are helping contribute to the site, so thank you!!

Can you post an updated (approximate) inventory? Or is it safe to say you've still got a pretty good amount left?

I don't want to be bugging you if it's all gone.

Thanks.
yeah I was planning on going thru what is left tonight and updating, only 1000 left of the .40, and a handful of the 9mm, but I did get a call from the owners wife today and she found some more cases of 9mm in one of his closets, so I am planning on going to go grab that tonight. so there are a handful of cases of 9mm left

My Portland guys... I have a buddy taking his family shopping in Troutdale tomorrow, If anyone over there wants any, he said he will take it over and can meet in the mall parking lot. Just over a Few thousand rounds of 9mm left and a couple thousand .40 left

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top