JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$65
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Lynnwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello, I have some H1000 and large pistol match primers for sale. Hate to list this high but unfortunately this is how much I paid so just looking to get my money back. Found a good load with 4831sc and don't need the H1000 anymore. It is brand new and unopened.

$550 8lb of H1000
$65 1k Large Pistol Match- SOLD

Local pickup only, just north of Seattle.

39458056-3B0D-4B38-BBDB-A2DBB9F82422.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello, I have some H1000 and large pistol match primers for sale. Hate to list this high but unfortunately this is how much I paid so just looking to get my money back. Found a good load with 4831sc and don't need the H1000 anymore. It is brand new and unopened.

$550 8lb of H1000

View attachment 1117198
I will take the powder it available, Iam in Marysville

$550 8lb of H1000

View attachment 1117198
Ile take the powder,Iam in Marysville I can meet

$550 8lb of H1000

View attachment 1117198
Did this sell? Or still available?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top