JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$10000
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to trade or sale a few high to higherend optics for something I use more. If you want more pics of something that's lacking a picture just pm me.

Trades (Thermals, FP Lasers but I will be picky)

The only rifle I'm interested in is a Fn Ballista or a Barrett MRAD.

Pistol would be P7 m13 maybe. No shotguns of any sort. Don't need Nods and don't need ammo.

1st Leupold Vx5HD 3x15x56 firedot with CDS ZL2. CDS dial has not been redeemed. It also is mounted in an ADM mount. Not sure if I have the box. 1000 for mount and optic

2nd: is a Bushnell HDMR 3.5x21x50 with a Tremor 2 reticle and a Larue 845 mount… very underrated long range optic. Have factory box 1000 obo for mount and optic

3rd is a FDE Trijicon Echos Acog with rmr and mount. Have original box and paper work 1200

4th Trijicon TA11 3.5 green green horse shoe reticle. Standard mount. Has box and paperwork. $ 1000

5th Leupold Mk8 LPVO CQBSS . Have box paper work and everything it came with. Larue OBR mount. Illuminated 7.62 cmrww reticle. Larue obr mount. Pretty tough optic to get as now only for DOD issue and only so many were released to the public. 3700obo

6th NF ACTAR LPVO 1x8 FC DMX have all paperwork it came with and it's in a NF ultra light mount. No box though. 2800 obo

7th Leupold vx6hd CDS ZL2 2x12x42 illuminated TMOA reticle. CDS dial not claimed. Has aluminum flip caps. I don't think I have the box any longer but will check. Leupold rings. 1300

10K take them all. Some of the optics are on rifles I have for sale as well. The optics must sale before rifle but can entertain package deals on them as well.

IMG_6777.jpeg IMG_6776.jpeg IMG_6775.jpeg IMG_6774.jpeg IMG_6574.jpeg IMG_6575.jpeg IMG_6569.jpeg IMG_6570.jpeg IMG_6515.jpeg IMG_6558.jpeg IMG_6559.jpeg IMG_6563.jpeg IMG_6557.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews