JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$125
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Aurora
State
Oregon
251 rds of mixed manufactures. To be honest, I have no idea which of it is corrosive, but I'm sure there is some. What you see in the pictures is what you get. Spam can is there just because and does include the opener if you need it.

Might consider trade for other ammo; 9mm, 45ACP or .300 Savage, but would honestly prefer cash.

Cheapest price I've found online is about 60 cents/rd. I'm looking for $130.

ammo.JPG ammo box.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Many times the Blue boxes are tracer rounds. Are they tracer rounds? Are the tips painted?
You can assume the MFS is corrosive. The Russian stuff in the paper wrapping almost for sure is. The loose looks like a mix of copper-washed Chinese stuff and regular steel case. Are there more rounds in the spam can or is that all the way empty, if all the way probably better off recycling it! The openers are always nice to have some extras!

Many times the Blue boxes are tracer rounds. Are they tracer rounds? Are the tips painted?
You can assume the MFS is corrosive. The Russian stuff in the paper wrapping almost for sure is. The loose looks like a mix of copper-washed Chinese stuff and regular steel case. Are there more rounds in the spam can or is that all the way empty, if all the way probably better off recycling it! The openers are always nice to have some extras!
Thanks for the info. Spam can is empty, don't know why I've held on to it! I will check the rest as you suggested. Are you interested?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.