JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi:
I have these rifle stocks that need new homes:)

1.Mosin Nagant stock.This is a Baikal rifle stock that will make your MN a single shot rifle.Comes with 2 bolts* one is bent* that will fit your action mounting bolts. Not rifle action bolt.The interior of the stock is hand carved. $75.00

2.Marlin Camp 45/9 folding stock new never used.Comes with instructions and mounting
bolt. $95.00

3.SKS Chinese stock. NO cleaning kit or rear butt plate hardware.Stock has crossbolt.
$45.00

4.ATI SKS rifle stock has handguard and recoil pad.Camouflage paint $55.00

5.Remington Short Action rifle stock.Will work with 223-308 caliber actions.
Stock has been cut so the length of pull is “Short” great for winter rifle or
Child stock. $50.00

6.ATI Mauser “Scout Stock” works with K-98 style action. Fits Standard Bent Bolt, Large-Ring, German K-98’s, Czech VZ-24, Yugo 48/48a, Turkish 1903/1937/1938/1946 etc. 7mm or 8mm caliber.Will not fit Large-Ring Swedish M38/96 or small Mausers.
$80.00
BUYER PAY SHIPPING PAYMENT USPS MONEY ORDER.

Have any questions or want better pictures let me know.

Thanks
Scott

Hi:
Yes I do and I have another that is spray painted it has no hand guard.I have to go to work.Send me a E-mail address and I'll send you pictures of both:)

Thanks
Scott

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top