JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$330
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Driggs
State
Idaho
Zip Code
I'm working on liquidating the vast majority of my firearm/ ammo/ accessory collection that I've accumulated over the last few decades. Available for sale is the following box of assorted Remington, CCI, Winchester, and Federal .22LR ammo:

Five: 525-rd boxes Remington 525 Golden Bullet 36 Grain HP
Two: 500-rd boxes Winchester M22 .40 Grain Black Copper Plated RN
One: 300-rd box CCI AR Tactical 40 Grain RN
Thirteen: 100-rd boxes Remington Golden Bullet 40 Grain RN
Six: 100-rd boxes Winchester Super-X Super Speed 37 Grain HP
One: 500-rd Brick Federal 40 Grain Solid
One: 225-rd box Remington 225 Golden Bullet 36 Grain HP
Two: 50-rd boxes Remington Viper Hyper Velocity 36 GR Truncated Cone

For a total of 6,650 rounds. All this ammo has been stored in a cool, dry location.

My price for the whole pile is $330 (slightly less than $0.05/ rd). I'm not interested in selling individual boxes- sorry.

I'm located near Driggs, ID. I could meet a buyer as far away as Rexburg, but that's it.

NOTE– My prices are firm, and I accept CASH ONLY.

PLEASE SEND ME A TEXT MESSAGE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED! I get too many spam calls, so I generally don't answer calls from unknown numbers.

IMPORTANT– YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD TO BUY THIS AMMO! If you look young, I will ask to see your ID.

Thanks,
Chad
(435)830-5668

IMG_2227.jpg IMG_2228.jpg IMG_2229.jpg IMG_2230.jpg IMG_2231.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Probably not... I haven't been that young in quite a few years. More, it's just to protect myself- I don't want the drama of selling a bunch of ammo to a teenager who then uses it to shoot the neighbor's dog, who's owners then decide to sue me. Life is short, and some people are litigious!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.