JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale 183 - 6.5X55 Swedish Mauser cases, once-fired, cleaned and deprimed.
PayPal or Check, PM for contact info.
Also listed on a local forum for sale.
6.5X55_Swiss.jpg 6.5X55 Swiss Cases.jpg
Please open up a new thread if you want to discuss the history of this caliber.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
6.5x55 Swedish or 7.5x55 swiss?
There is no 7.5X55 swiss, it's called a 7.5X55 Swedish Ordinance and if your not paying attention you might call it a 7.5X55 Schmidt Rubin.
The 6.5X55 is a Swedish Mauser, not to many manufacturers put anything more than 6.5X55 on there cases because they assume anyone who knows the cartridge knows this.
Federal and Win both just use just numbers and as of late only R-P spells out Swedish on their case.

You are correct. There is no 6.5x55 Swiss calibre as of my knowledge. It might be or 6.5 x 55 Swedish or 7.5 x 55 Swiss.
The correct terminology if you want to split hairs is 6.5X55 Swedish Mauser. Even more so, some call it a 6.5X55 Mauser and with my limited knowledge, I know a Mauser, Swiss or Swedish is referring to the 6.5X55 when these numbers are used correctly. Unless I don't load or shoot the caliber.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.