JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
PLEASE READ FULL ADD.

So, fun COVID times. Just lost my job. Sold my only AR a few days ago and it looks like I ain't getting one for a while, so im gonna unload all the factory ammo I have. The rounds in the blue box are not reloads, it is a mix of frontier and federal 55gr fmj. 5 LOADED 30rd Pmags (1- 20rd). 35 rounds of fiocchi extrema 55gr vmax. And 12 boxes (240 rounds) of Remington green and white box 223 55gr fmj that i got from a member here. 495 rounds total if my math is right. You keep the ammo box and can.

Would like to do a partial trade for 9mm or 10mm or 38 special if you have it.

I hate gougers. If I see you reselling it for more than you bought it from me, you will get negative feedback and be called out on it. I know I can get more for this, but im trying not to be a dick this year.

I want this to go to someone who genuinely needs it. Not some dude who is already sitting on 5000 rounds.

Supporting (paying) members $250
Non-members $280

Pick up in NE Portland

Thank you.

20201117_141506-01.jpeg 20201117_141612-01.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
SPF to @Flymph who is passing it along to some family friends who are new shooters.

Right on! I built an 80-percenter with my son a few months ago when covid first shut everything down, and he's been wanting to take it out more but i won't let him shoot-up all my ammo. LOL

Sounds like it is going someplace nice!

:s0145:

PLEASE READ FULL ADD.

So, fun COVID times. Just lost my job. Sold my only AR a few days ago and it looks like I ain't getting one for a while, so im gonna unload all the factory ammo I have. The rounds in the blue box are not reloads, it is a mix of frontier and federal 55gr fmj. 5 LOADED 30rd Pmags (1- 20rd). 35 rounds of fiocchi extrema 55gr vmax. And 12 boxes (240 rounds) of Remington green and white box 223 55gr fmj that i got from a member here. 495 rounds total if my math is right. You keep the ammo box and can.

Would like to do a partial trade for 9mm or 10mm or 38 special if you have it.

I hate gougers. If I see you reselling it for more than you bought it from me, you will get negative feedback and be called out on it. I know I can get more for this, but im trying not to be a dick this year.

I want this to go to someone who genuinely needs it. Not some dude who is already sitting on 5000 rounds.

Supporting (paying) members $250
Non-members $280

Pick up in NE Portland

Thank you.

View attachment 778542 View attachment 778543
I just built an ar and have no ammo. Do you still have this?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.