JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Advanced Armament Corp
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
GIG HARBOR
State
Washington
I would like to get 50 to 100 rounds of .300 aac. I have a new barrel I want to break-in. I have purchased brass and have bullets, primers to start reloading. But it will be a while before I get dies and get it all set up.

I have lots of calibers, factory and reloads in trade. .308, .223, .22LR, etc., etc. If you have some extra .300 and want/need something else, please let me know.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks for the tip. I just checked and They do in fact have some PPU that is not nose-bleed expensive (by todays standards!). If I don't find a trade I'll do that. Again, thanks.

Lookin' for supers for now.
I have 100rds of nosler varmageddon if those interest you? I can get a time stamp in the pic if youd like in the morning.

20220210_203916.jpg

OK, I'd let admin know if I were you. I didn't do anything with regard to that person so I don't know. I did do a transaction for some 300 with @kasuk and it was good!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.