JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Adrian
State
Other
Zip Code
I have for sale 94 rounds of the following

3 boxes of Norma 5.6x52R 22 Savage Hi-Power 22 Grain semi pointed soft point with 20 rounds per box
1 20 round of box Imperial 22 savage 70 Grain PSP semi pointed soft point
1 box with 14 rounds of old cool box of Western Super-X 22 Savage 70 Grain high power

I'll let it go for $30.00 a box equaling $150.00 plus shipping. I will accept Zelle or USPS Money Order first one to post I'll take it get's it.

Yes I am new to this site (I just found it) But I have the same username on M14-Forum and CMP and have been a member of both forever you can look me up. Long story short my uncle passed and had a huge firearm collection and the brass, ammo and lead to go with it. I am trying to move the brass, lead and ammo for my aunt to help her out. I am not familiar with this caliber so I am struggling to price it. I see these same Norma boxes for $80.00 a box on Gunbroker but see new Sellier & Bellot ammo going for $31.00 I am not looking to make out and gouge anyone but don't wanna give it away either. So if I am listing this for too much or too little someone pls tell me. Thank you for looking.

20231014_154049.jpg 20231014_154247.jpg 20231014_154259.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
I have for sale 94 rounds of the following

3 boxes of Norma 5.6x52R 22 Savage Hi-Power 22 Grain semi pointed soft point with 20 rounds per box
1 box with 14 rounds of old cool box of Western Super-X 22 Savage 70 Grain high power

I'll let it go for $30.00 a box equaling $150.00 plus shipping. I will accept Zelle or USPS Money Order first one to post I'll take it get's it.

Yes I am new to this site (I just found it) But I have the same username on M14-Forum and CMP and have been a member of both forever you can look me up. Long story short my uncle passed and had a huge firearm collection and the brass, ammo and lead to go with it. I am trying to move the brass, lead and ammo for my aunt to help her out. I am not familiar with this caliber so I am struggling to price it. I see these same Norma boxes for $80.00 a box on Gunbroker but see new Sellier & Bellot ammo going for $31.00 I am not looking to make out and gouge anyone but don't wanna give it away either. So if I am listing this for too much or too little someone pls tell me. Thank you for looking.

View attachment 1740658 View attachment 1740659 View attachment 1740661
Do you still have these

** sold** I have for sale 94 rounds of the following

I'll let it go for $3 a box equaling $ plus shipping. I will accept Zelle or USPS Money Order first one to post I'll take it get's it.

View attachment 1740658 View attachment 1740659 View attachment 1740661

Locking ad, as I understand as all sold.

-Note: send a note/report this post if I'm mistaken.

-Note 2: members should lock their own ads once items no longer available. Do so from first post in thread. Edit function/pull down tab. Lock thread.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.