JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have about 400 5.56 m855 NATO Danish rounds. All on striped clips in factory sealed plastic. I also have around 300 5.56 rounds from various brands

Trade for the following
.308 brass (new)
.223 rem ammunition
.224 caliber bullets
.308 caliber bullets
Or trade for a good scope, ECt. Make me an offer on something good.

Hey. I am not sure of the exact round count. Prob closer too 600+ than 700 rounds.

Maybe you can take a look one day this week in the evening?

So 400 approx. 855's and 200 approx of the assorted 5.56? I am interested but im working this week and may not be able to meet you til Saturday.

Hey I just got off the river from bird hunting and I do not know if I can make it down to meet you before work tonight. Are you available

Exact count 300 Danish NATO head stamp 5.56 m 855 and 244 m855 5.56 federal and pmc.
Cut you a deal $225 for all of it. Let me know if you would like it, I can meet you at the woodland Safeway tonight

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.