JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Seaside
State
Oregon
Zip Code
AR 15
Holosun scope
Lower stock from KE Arms
FN bartel
Comes with 2 30 round magazines, hard case, 60 rounds.
moving out of state. Open to offers

IMG_3554.jpeg IMG_3879.jpeg IMG_3878.jpeg IMG_3877.jpeg IMG_3876.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That is a complete polymer lower not a stock. In no way it a FN15 other then the upper being possibly FN parts. Not a complete FN15 rifle and when transferring it would be transferred as a K&E arms rifle

Honestly the upper is $800 new and the lower is $175 new if you can convince someone to buy one.
But please don't misrepresent the rifle as being a FN15.
I was interested in a FN15 at the price originally posted but as it is it's not worth anywhere near that to most folks. The polymer lower is highly unsot-after.

Honestly the upper is $800 new and the lower is $175 new if you can convince someone to buy one.
But please don't misrepresent the rifle as being a FN15.
I was interested in a FN15 at the price originally posted but as it is it's not worth anywhere near that to most folks. The polymer lower is highly unsot-after.
I purchased it from a gun shop in Astoria for $1400 less that a year ago. They told me it was an FN. I would not ever intentionally mislead anyone and will do what I can to prove it's an FN or take the classified down.

I purchased it from a gun shop in Astoria for $1400 less that a year ago. They told me it was an FN. I would not ever intentionally mislead anyone and will do what I can to prove it's an FN or take the classified down.
Not weighing in on the AR, but you can edit this classified if you choose. No need to take it down.

The Fn barrel people want it the FN marked CHF barrel.
Not upset or saying you are misleading anyone on purpose. But the lower is not FN and the barrel is Sub-contracted for FN use, most barrels made by FN are marked "FN CHF "

The receiver is the gun. The rest is parts to complete that gun. So you are selling a KE. I'm sure you understand that people here are informed and appreciate accuracy. As mentioned above editing your post will help protect your reputation. Good luck with sale. 😊

Since you're in a hurry to make the sale (judging by your "5 guns quick" post), you may wish to consider selling the upper by itself, and selling the lower for dirt cheap since it's not likely to move unless you do.

The upper doesn't even need an FFL; you can just do that face to face (or ship, if that's your gig).

The lower will need an FFL since that's technically the "firearm", so you may want to price it quite low or just sell it to a shop since it won't be in demand to begin with.

Since you're in a hurry to make the sale (judging by your "5 guns quick" post), you may wish to consider selling the upper by itself, and selling the lower for dirt cheap since it's not likely to move unless you do.

The upper doesn't even need an FFL; you can just do that face to face (or ship, if that's your gig).

The lower will need an FFL since that's technically the "firearm", so you may want to price it quite low or just sell it to a shop since it won't be in demand to begin with.
@mhersh22 , if you are in a hurry to sell, I would take this advice and sell the upper separately. I bought two complete KE Arms lowers very recently. I got the previously owned but unfired lower for $70. I got the new one for $90. The recoupable money for you, will be in the upper.

Do you have any plans to meet buyers in the metro area?

I'd keep that lower for CA, and don't sell handguns too fast. Not legal advice, but last I lived in CA for grad school the main laws to worry about are unsafe handgun roster (approved handgun models*), assault weapon laws (i think its still "evil" features), and anything homemade/unserialized (overlaps with a broad "deadly weapon" felony law).

*For handgun models because around 2017 when I moved back, lawful owners of handgun models that were not approved/roster models could still pay CADOJ ~20 bucks and get them approved for personal ownership. Once approved by CADOJ, the worth of that model goes up 2-3x msrp, and you could still legally resell them through FFLs as private party transfers. Of course, purchasing handguns to import with the intent to resell are state and federal felonies related to trafficking.

As for AR rifles (AR pistols are a felony unless you pull some Renomay hoops), evil features relate to adjustable stock, detachable mag (CA shops make fixed mag conversions), pistol grip, threaded barrel, and certain muzzle devices. Reason I suggest holding on to the lower, without bringing in any 30 rd magazines or mag releases. CA has a special permit for FFL's to purchase 30 rd mags, many shops have 10/30 pmags, and conversion is specific to pinning areas/etc so avoid DIY/magpul blocked mags.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.