JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
UPDATE 12/10/20

My goal is to sell this for @ 10% less than cheapest stocked location advertising online and get some ammo back in play for folks who need it. In factory packaging and has been stored well. If you have a link to a lesser price please let me know, if it's valid (and they have stock) I'll drop the price. If you have found it at your local farm store for less but they don't advertise it, please start a new thread on Great Deals so that NW Firearms folks can go get some. Because of Covid, connecting for the sale won't be as easy, however, if interested please PM me. I'm in Beaverton days at work. Close in Portland evenings and can meet after work or lunch hour weekdays.

9mm

Both are brass cased full metal jacket. SOLD

9mm Winchester NATO Mil-Spec (higher pressure) 124gr. FMJ Ammo (RA9124N) SOLD

9mm Fiochii Leadless Primers (good for shooting inside) 130 grain SOLD

5.56 x 45

Qty per (won't break a case or battlepack)

900 round Case Federal M193 on Stripper clips SOLD

200 round battlepack Privi Partisan M193 75 grain Sealed 200 round battlepacks
-SOLD

1200 round cases IMI M855 Green Tip 30 per box/ 1200 roundsSOLD

200 round battlepack PRVI Partisan .223 Remington Match (hollow point- 75 grain) 20 per box/sealed 200 round battlepack - SOLD

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
My goal is to sell this for @ 10% less than cheapest stocked location advertising online and get some ammo back in play for folks who need it. In factory packaging and has been stored well. If you have a link to a lesser price please let me know, if it's valid (and they have stock) I'll drop the price. If you have found it at your local farm store for less but they don't advertise it, please start a new thread on Great Deals so that NW Firearms folks can go get some. Because of Covid, connecting for the sale won't be as easy, however, if interested please PM me. I'm in Beaverton days at work. Close in Portland evenings and can meet after work or lunch hour weekdays.

9mm

Boxes of 50 per at $25 per box either Mfg. Both are brass cased full metal jacket.

9mm Winchester NATO Mil-Spec (higher pressure) 124gr. FMJ Ammo (RA9124N)

9mm Fiochii Leadless Primers (good for shooting inside) 130 grain

5.56 x 45

Qty per (won't break a case or battlepack)

900 round Case Federal M193 on Stripper clips $540

200 round battlepack Privi Partisan M193 75 grain Sealed 200 round battlepacks -$120 per battlepack

2 ea 1200 round cases IMI M855 Green Tip 30 per box/ $840/case of 1200 rounds

200 round battlepack PRVI Partisan .223 Remington Match (hollow point- 75 grain) 20 per box/sealed 200 round battlepack - $240 per battlepack
how many 223 75 grain 200 round battle packs do you have or can I possibly buy from you

Updated and have 4 sealed battlepacks (800 rounds) of PRVI match left. I have a bunch more various stuff I'll gladly part with but need to do an inventory and focus a tad more as I'm busy these days. If you are in need of something, pitch me what you need and what you'll pay for what you need. I truly have too much ammo and if you need some let me know.

I pretty much only have quite a bit extra 5.56, 9mm, and .45 caliber. I thought I had an extra thousand rounds of the cheap Classic Hi-Shok 115 Grain +P+,Federal hollow point but looked and didn't see that. It's there someplace. Great for range practice with hollow point.

Last Edited:
Updated and have 4 sealed battlepacks (800 rounds) of PRVI match left. I have a bunch more various stuff I'll gladly part with but need to do an inventory and focus a tad more as I'm busy these days. If you are in need of something, pitch me what you need and what you'll pay for what you need. I truly have too much ammo and if you need some let me know.

I pretty much only have quite a bit extra 5.56, 9mm, and .45 caliber. I thought I had an extra thousand rounds of the cheap Classic Hi-Shok 115 Grain +P+,Federal hollow point but looked and didn't see that. It's there someplace. Great for range practice with hollow point.
how much for 556

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top