JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Old account lost, I was man7sell. Oh well
I am getting out of SASS shooting and will only be shooting range now. I mistakenly sold all my reloading gear. So I'm getting into reloading again. My rounds are 38 spl, 357, 44 spl, 44 Mag, 45 LC
Today I was going to load some 44 spl as I have the bullets 240gn, shells Starline, and CCI LPPs. The only powder I could get today was some Ramshot Enforcer and there it is. No load data for the 44 SPL

I read an earlier thread from 2015. Anyone have any newer data? looking to load for indoor range stuff.

Old account lost, I was man7sell. Oh well
I am getting out of SASS shooting and will only be shooting range now. I mistakenly sold all my reloading gear. So I'm getting into reloading again. My rounds are 38 spl, 357, 44 spl, 44 Mag, 45 LC
Today I was going to load some 44 spl as I have the bullets 240gn, shells Starline, and CCI LPPs. The only powder I could get today was some Ramshot Enforcer and there it is. No load data for the 44 SPL

I read an earlier thread from 2015. Anyone have any newer data? looking to load for indoor range stuff.
Enforcer is not a good 44SPL powder.
Use it in your .357 or .44 Mag
Get a different powder for 44SPL
Screen-Shot-04-28-22-at-12-45-PM.png

I recently picked up a copy of Richard Lee's "Modern Reloading - Second Edition" it has over 38,000 loads for many old and all of the newer powders. As to "classic" powders, 2400, 4227, Unique and even Bullseye work well in .44 Spl.

"I recently picked up a copy of Richard Lee's "Modern Reloading - Second Edition" it has over 38,000 loads for many old and all of the newer powders. As to "classic" powders, 2400, 4227, Unique and even Bullseye work well in .44 Spl."
My 'kit' came with a copy, better read it, or at least take off the wrapper

For me a slow powder for 44 spl is VV N340, WSF Accurate #7, Blue Dot or maybe 2400 with heavier bullets. My 44 spl has a 3" barrel so I lean towards medium burn pistol powders for stiffer loads.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top