JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
looking to buy .44 cal 300 grain Hornady xtp bullets.
looking to buy .44 cal 400 grain hard cast lead bullets.

projectiles only for loading subsonic.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have some cast bullets.
diameter .4305
weight 321 gr
style LBT WFN
Located in River Grove/Lake Oswego area
sorry, didn't see your reply till today, are they commercialy cast or home cast? have you loaded and fired in .44 mag. .4305 looks just a tad big but I don't know a lot about cast bullets. price?

I shoot .44 mag subs and was having a had time getting anything over 250 gr to group past 50 yrds, swithed to a 1-16" twist barrel and now my 320 gr shoot good and have some 350gr coming from beartooth.

sorry, didn't see your reply till today, are they commercialy cast or home cast? have you loaded and fired in .44 mag. .4305 looks just a tad big but I don't know a lot about cast bullets. price?
They are commercially cast. Pete's Projectiles.
I do not load 44 mag. My older brother did and I inherited his things when he passed away.
Check with someone who loads 44 mag to see if they will work for you.
I also have Nosler 44 cal jacketed hollow point. 240 gr. New in box. Never opened.
100 in the box. These are 0.429 in diameter.
Also 100 or so primed 44 mag brass. Let me know if any of this
interests you.

They are commercially cast. Pete's Projectiles.
I do not load 44 mag. My older brother did and I inherited his things when he passed away.
Check with someone who loads 44 mag to see if they will work for you.
I also have Nosler 44 cal jacketed hollow point. 240 gr. New in box. Never opened.
100 in the box. These are 0.429 in diameter.
Also 100 or so primed 44 mag brass. Let me know if any of this
interests you.
thanks for replying, I am looking for a neighbor of mine who is looking to load .44 mag subsonic. he may very well be interested in the cast bullets and the primed brass. the 240 grn jhp is readily available and he hasn't shown any interest. you wouldn't happen to know what primers were used in the primed brass? new or fired I will see him tomorrow and will ask if he is interested. I will get back to you one way or another. thanks

I cast for .44 mag.
I use a custom made mold that casts at 289gn with linotype. I gas check and size to .431 They were very accurate out of my Ruger Super Redhawk when shooting metallic silhouette. I haven't used them out of the Anaconda yet but I will after I slug the barrel to determine the groove diameter, I'm hoping it slugs to .430"

I cast for .44 mag.
I use a custom made mold that casts at 289gn with linotype. I gas check and size to .431 They were very accurate out of my Ruger Super Redhawk when shooting metallic silhouette. I haven't used them out of the Anaconda yet but I will after I slug the barrel to determine the groove diameter, I'm hoping it slugs to .430"
the neighbor is shooting a suppressed Ruger 77/44, 300 grn xtp right now but they are about gone. one company in Montana casts 400 grn lead but none seem to be available right now. that is what he want to shoot ultimately

I shoot .44 mag subs and was having a had time getting anything over 250 gr to group past 50 yrds, swithed to a 1-16" twist barrel and now my 320 gr shoot good and have some 350gr coming from beartooth.
I googled beartooth and they seem to be out of business???

the neighbor is shooting a suppressed Ruger 77/44, 300 grn xtp right now but they are about gone. one company in Montana casts 400 grn lead but none seem to be available right now. that is what he want to shoot ultimately
I just remembered I may have a LEE 6 cavity gas check mold that casts at 310 gn using wheel weights. Won't work through my B92 lever action and it's heavier than I want for the Colt. Do you think your neighbor might be interested?

I just remembered I may have a LEE 6 cavity gas check mold that casts at 310 gn using wheel weights. Won't work through my B92 lever action and it's heavier than I want for the Colt. Do you think your neighbor might be interested?
I will ask if he is interested in casting his own.

ok, guys, I talked to the neighbor this morning and he says that he found everything he was looking for at a yard sale yesterday. so thanks for responding and sorry we couldn't make some deals.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top