JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ok crybabies... I keep hearing sniveling at the gun shops about not being able to find these three calibers, and since I have no immediate plans for using any of this nor am I the evil monkey some of you think I am we can trade. I don't need anything, but I do tend to shoot a lot of the common 230gr 45acp and 115gr 9mm. In a perfect world I'd like to move it all at once, but I guarantee one of you is gonna message me with, "I just need 6 rounds for my carry gun". I'm willing to compromise and trade it in caliber lots, but you gotta take all of whatever caliber you want. Preference to anyone wanting it all, and preference to meet in East Vancouver.

If you need other calibers for a larger trade I can provide you with *unlimited 38spl and *unlimited 44 Magnum.

158gr Flesh Raping .357 Magnum HP
94gr/95gr Itsy Bitsy .380acp
30gr/40gr Adorable .22 Magnum

2190uht.jpg

* = up to but not exceed 10,000 rounds

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone remember what Sportsman's sells the 22Mags above for? I'm trying to calculate my exact cost + tax so I can add a WTS price for what I paid and not lose money.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.