JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Sorry to say it seems like it's just extremely hard to find right now. I have only seen it on a shelf at my LGS once in the last 2-3 months of regular visits to sporting goods stores and LGSs.

Check www.ammoseek.com - it's probably overpriced but it seems like you can find some out there online.

I have two boxes of 95 gr magtech,one box of 95 gr blazer brass, one box of UMC 95 gr, and one box of 90 gr gold dot if you want it. Pre panic price if you come to me, PM me if you're interested.

To buy stuff locally the only thing you can do is keep checking. If someone here tells the group of a store that has ammo, by the time you see it here and drive there chances are it's gone. If you start calling around it will seldom help. Stores are no doubt tired of fielding untold calls every day and what you are told on the phone may or may not be accurate. If you really want some and do not want to just drive from store to store until you get lucky on line is the way to go. Depending on how important it is the stuff is there for sale but, you would have to be willing to pay a higher price if you do not want to wait.

I have this. The 19 loose rounds are Critical Defense You're welcome to it for $60. That's less than pre-panic retail. :)

IMG_1171.JPG

dang, too bad you're not close by. i found a box in my stash last week which I don't need and would have given it to you, gratus...to a neighbor.

Thanks everyone. I found a source, getting some tonight. Appreciate all the posts. I may yet be in contact with some of you later this weekend.. Need to check my finances...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.