JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
STOLEN FROM ME OFF OF MY FRIGGIN FRONT PORCH so they're gone.

Lots of '06 reloading supplies.... 2000+/- projectiles weights between 150gr to 180gr, and 500+/- once fired brass.

Full Metal Jacket, Soft Point, Hollow Point, and Full Metal Jacketed Boat Tail's.

I also have 400+/- 38Special brass once fired, fully processed and primed. As well as several hundred 40Cal once fired, not processed. And finally I have a few 5gallon buckets full of mixed brass, so if your looking for specific stuff let me know, and I will "root through it all" for you... Or take the buckets and what ever you don't have, sell or recycle!

I am specifically looking for 2- Glock19's, but I am not picky, and am open to other things, so tell me what you have to trade and we might make a deal!

PM for more info,
Thanks, Fisher

I have 188count 170grFMJBT, 400count 150gr Mil-Surp FMJ, 37count 150grSPBT, and a bunch more I haven't gotten actual counts yet. Will do that in the next day or two. I am looking for 1/2 price of new because I don't have original boxes anymore, but they are new, never loaded/pulled.

Really PI$$ED to report, that the bullets were swiped off of my porch while I was out at the river with the family. So they are no longer for sale. Police report has been filed, so hopefully I can get them back, but the likelihood of that is just about nil...... So many people around here reload, so they are gone forever. Just when you think your house is safe, you get slapped back to reality that most people suck-a$$ and will steal the shirt of your back if they can.

Sorry everyone, and thanks for your interest.... would have loved to get at least something for them.....

Oh man. I'm so sorry. That makes me sick.

I'd take another bag of 30 cal bullets, drill the back out, fill it with clay and paint it over to cover it.

At least you'd have the satisfaction of knowing you took out their gun.

Jack, ya I hear ya.. in a town of 700 (and I don't even live in town!!!) crap like this happening is almost unheard of. It does happen occasionally though, so I guess it was "my turn".....

Might do that with some 9mm or 45ACP, don't have any more 30cal stuff.... I had it all in one pile for shipping to whom ever made a deal with me.....Also thought about buying some factory ammo, and pulling the bullets, taking out various amounts of powder... Make them fill their barrel with lead!!!

Fisher

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top