JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought this was a decent deal. Never ordered from them though but for the price figured I'd give it a shot.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thought this was a decent deal. Never ordered from them though but for the price figured I'd give it a shot.
It's not really worth it since nobody (that I know of) resells the used cases or reloads steel case . I wouldn't run this stuff. I'd cut down once fired US contract 556 brass and reload that if I was desperate enough.

I'm surely not worried about the brass I have plenty of that. Just lacking 30 cal bullets. About to just start casting my own. If it comes down to it. For the price though I figured it would just be nice for target shooting. Ive have had 308 barnaul those ran great.

I'm surely not worried about the brass I have plenty of that. Just lacking 30 cal bullets. About to just start casting my own. If it comes down to it. For the price though I figured it would just be nice for target shooting. Ive have had 308 barnaul those ran great.
Glad you've found some use for it. I know steel case is usually par for the AK course. My rule of thumb is, if I'm paying over .60 a round for ammo I want to recover some components to sell or reload. Steel case is a plinking option for sure but unfortunately it's pretty much one shot and done. If it came to a SHTF scenario and I needed to get rounds down range then I'll definitely toss my pickiness out the door. 🤣

Last Edited:
Haha well things are getting hot around the world. They might come in handy. Not sure if you have been to sportsman warehouse lately. Over 15 bucks a box of for 223. Hard to believe.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top