JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Today is the first time I hear about this. With all the bump fire crap going on, I was wondering if there would be a rally. Doesn't look like this is in direct correlation, but it works for me! Any body going to Olympia or Salem?

Last Edited:
Today is the first time I hear about this. With all the bump fire crap going on, I was wondering if there would be a rally. Doesn't look like this is in direct correlation, but it works for me! Any body going to Tacoma or Salem?

Don't you mean Olympia instead of Tacoma?
As soon as one is organized, I will try to/start making plans to be there.

Ray

Don't you mean Olympia instead of Tacoma?
As soon as one is organized, I will try to/start making plans to be there.

Ray
I fixed it, thanks! I'm kind of bummed, there are no other posts on the Rally and thought this post would take off with tons of good info. I'll keep looking!

We've had some "interesting" people show up to rallies in the past, and guess who got all the coverage from the media?

Fat (singing) Elvis: who got on stage and advocated for Sons of the Confederacy.... then told everyone about his vision of Angles as tall as telephone poles lining either side of the Arizona Highway while he was driving through....

"Tacticool" dumbarses walking around with loaded AR/AK rifles carrying at the low-ready, wearing gas-masks and entering the Capitol building...

Filthy, dirty, bikers (not that that makes them bad).

I could go on.... :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
We've had some "interesting" people show up to rallies in the past, and guess who got all the coverage from the media?

Fat (singing) Elvis: who got on stage and advocated for Sons of the Confederacy.... then told everyone about his vision of Angles as tall as telephone poles lining either side of the Arizona Highway while he was driving through....

"Tacticool" dumbarses walking around with loaded AR/AK rifles carrying at the low-ready, wearing gas-masks and entering the Capitol building...

Filthy, dirty, bikers (not that that makes them bad).

I could go on.... :rolleyes:
I know it's not supposed to be funny but come on! A singing Elvis! Lol!

The videos are now unavailable -- may wish to use some other less censorial video service than youtube. That said, walking around the capital with rifles is bad optics and won't help.

The OP's video links are broken, making this thread confusing. @ the OP, feel free to make a new thread with links that work.

Thread locked.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top