JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I would like to buy a few one hundred round packs or a bulk pack. I'm looking to buy at .10 per round or lower the maximum I'd like to spend at this time is $50. Pleas Let me know if you have any your willing to sell me at that price thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
10 cents per round is a very fair price. GL
Thanks just got an MP15-22 pistol I'd like to try out but have no .22 and good luck finding it in stores! I got so tired of wasting my time running/calling around town. I figured hopefully someone on here can help me out!

Thanks just got an MP15-22 pistol I'd like to try out but have no .22 and good luck finding it in stores! I got so tired of wasting my time running/calling around town. I figured hopefully someone on here can help me out!
I think you'll be able to find what you need.

I just got some from user Jim's custom stocks. Fair price and he had more.
I was going to check to message him but I saw the last time he was online was Tuesday. The sooner the better for me since I would like to go to the range soon. I'll still probably message him just Incase he does happen to get online today thanks for the tip!

I was going to check to message him but I saw the last time he was online was Tuesday. The sooner the better for me since I would like to go to the range soon. I'll still probably message him just Incase he does happen to get online today thanks for the tip!
I have one box of 500 thunderbolts I could spare as well . Let me know.

I would like to buy a few one hundred round packs or a bulk pack. I'm looking to buy at .10 per round or lower the maximum I'd like to spend at this time is $50. Pleas Let me know if you have any your willing to sell me at that price thanks
I have quite a bit of 22 lr ammo in the Monmouth area.

Thank you to everybody who as responded! I found a member I'm going to pick up ammo from from; I am very appreciative for everyone's help! Big thanks to NWFA for saving my weekend and the great members as well!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.