JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, I inherited a rifle that shoots 22 Long only. I have been trying to find ammo for it for some time and have had no luck I would love to teach my daughter with it. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Only looking for a few hundred rounds old or new in fine. Have 22lr to trade Or 22win.mag. Thanks Scott

Last Edited:
If you thought lr's or shorts are hard to find....:(

I have 1 100 round box of CCI but that is the only box I have seen in a very long time.

Might try some of the online shops and put in a standing order if they get some in.

If your down this way or I get up that way I'd be happy to sell the box to you. If your serious about teaching your daughter, I would consider getting a .22lr - hard to find ammo still but way more available then longs.

Best of luck on your search!!!

Still looking. I have some 22 win mags I would trade for 22 Longs. Let me know what you think is a fair trade. I have around 500rnds. Would like to do a FTF trade. Thanks

I have the same rifle and got lucky a year ago. I put in a notification at MIDWAY and ended up with 500 rds. I also "had" a bunch of the CCI CB longs which I have since used up. Nice and quiet too.
Hope you find some soon as it seems 22 is making a little return and just maybe you will be able to get some by summer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.