JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was on my way home from a Dr appt in Potland and stopped into Curt's. They had a used Ruger 22/45 MKIII on consignment for $350 in their case. I almost jumped on it but I need another MK 1-3 like another hole in the head. If it was a MKIV I would have taken it home. But, this is a very good deal, it looked like a 5" bull barrel and in good shape, even looked like a leather holster included. If someone was looking for a great plinking gun or race gun build this is as cheap as it gets.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
In stock where? I'm near Salem and can something at that price, plus shipping, plus transfer, next thing it's over $525
I got mine from sportsman's in salem but they price matched northwest armory's price, I was lazy and didn't want to drive to Portland/Tigard. But NW is currently sold out.
Screenshot_20231024_204549.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top