JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling this high powered air rifle for my father. After he did extensive research he purchased this high velocity air rifle to eliminate pests around his farm. He unfortunately no longer has the strength to cock the rifle as it takes a very strong arm to compress the magnum powered spring in this rifle. This is a top of the line German made adult .22 caliber rifle that includes the assorted pellets shown in the pictures,Beeman Crow-Magnum .22 Cal, 18.20 Grains, Hollowpoint, 200ct,Crosman Premier .22 Cal, 14.3 Grains, Hollowpoint, 500ct,Predator .22 Cal, 16.0 Grains, Pointed, 200ct,
Beeman Kodiak Extra Heavy .22 Cal, 21.10 Grains, Pointed, 200ct, JSB Match Diablo Exact .22 500ct and RWS Super Dome .22 500ct. You will have years and years worth of ammunition. Also included is the hard case and the RWS factory cleaning kit and pneumatic lube and oil. Leapers 3-9x32AO scope, Weaver rings, UTG scope base.
I have shot this rifle a few times and have been extremely impressed with the fit, finish and quality. Its nicer than allot of center fire rifles I have shoot. Its has a two stage adjustable trigger and the accuracy is what you would expect out of a German match air rifle. Here is the link from the US importer for RWS with the specification on this rifle. http://www.umarexusa.com/product/RWS-350-Magnum,10,43.htm
The rifle is less than a year old and has less than a 100 rounds through it. Condition is as new perfect.
Asking $385.00 or best offer over $360.00 Sorry no trades.
Leapers 3-9x32AO scope, Weaver rings, UTG scope mount. View attachment 205216View attachment 205217

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.