JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale is a one owner jeep grand cherokee year 2001 191k miles 4.0L automatic. this is being sold as it would apear to have cracked a piston or broke a wrist pin, or possibly something else but is still running. Still reading, ok heres the rest of the info. this rig has been well taken care of with routine maintence, and was used as a commuter rig in idaho before moving with us to washington in 2008. in 2011 it blew a radiator and overheated. after replacing with a brand new radiator, the engine had a slight knock but it was ever so faint. then about two weeks ago while my wife was driving to work she noticed it knocking pretty loud. but there was still oil pressure, not over heating and still making power, so she parked it at work and we had it towed home. i will deliver fre within 30 miles ( will travel further for a small fuel charge) of my self. if you are able to come pic it up i might be able to accept a lower price. please feel free to ask questions, i will answer them to best of my abillities. the rig is in good shape otherwise. .

asking $500.00 feel free to make trade offers, but as usuall cash is king

im in the silver creek wa area

thanks

keith

call, email or text.

360-880-2156

th_IMG_2426_zps750f9e8a.jpg th_IMG_2429_zps78affbbf.jpg th_IMG_2430_zpscdec7d72.jpg th_IMG_2428_zps026a813b.jpg th_IMG_2423_zps2dc568bd.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top