JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
testing the waters

Ok so I bought this 2000 triumph sprint st a while ago from an auction lot it has a salvage title, however I had the vin ran at Beaverton triumph and it was originally bought there and regularly serviced there ( I have a full rundown on everything from them) the bike was dropped and needed new fairings which cost more than the bike value hence being totaled out ( was dropped in his slopped driveway)

when I got this bike I originally wanted it for parts for my other sprint ..but upon getting the bike home and talking to Beaverton triumph I found it in better shape all around than my original 99st that I needed parts for. So I rebuilt both of them and sold the original 99st. I took the good parts of the 99st and put them on this 2000st when I did the rebuilding so here is what this bike has…

. Ohlin’s fully adjustable rear suspension,,,,
racetech front suspension,,,,
haybusa gold front calipers,,,,,
wave style front disks,,,,
bar risers,,,,
heated grips,,,,
sport windscreen and touring screen with aero foil,,,
Corbin seat and stock seat.,,,,
New side bags from the factory ( last set sold in the usa via dealer, painted to match) ,
,tank bag and mount,,
extended front fender ,,,,,
rear hugger,,,,,,,
custom fiberglass fairings from areotech ( the first ever produced as my two bikes were used to make molds and I got the first set from them ),,,
I had hid head lights but when the bulbs burnt out I just replaced them with regular bulbs but I still have the kit (all it needs is new bulbs),,,,,
has led rear tail lights ( super bright everyone knows your there and stopping) one of which goes side to side like knight rider and then flashes when the brakes are applied,,,
all new decals applied under 5 coats of clear .. bike was painted 1940s red 2 coats of primer 5 coats of paint and 5 coats of clear ..

rear seat cowl for stock seat,
two rear racks for the rear bag one for two up riding and a custom made one that positions the rear top bag up where the passenger would sit ( makes it look way better and works better for aerodynamics as seen in pics) both racks have been reinforced so provide years of trouble free support ( some fail after a year or so)

the bad
speedometer does not work because the magnet in the front hub is broken pointless to fix as you run a 70% chance of breaking it every time you change the front tire.
so that said I never fixed it .. mileage is 59187 according to the spedo .. however after doing the math it is more like 100,000 or more 100 miles a day x 209 days a year x 2 years at the minimum …

tires are soon to be replaced ( i can put new tires on but it will cost $250 over asking price )

this bike pulls strong .. I had it dyno tuned by nels tuning ( he is able to adjust the stock computer with no add-ons )

I think that does it …I’m sure there is more but I’m not remembering it .. this bike is awesome but it is time for it to go

will take cash of $3000 or a fully farkled triumph tiger , klr650, or something
can call me at 425 512 5591 < -- cell#

now on to pics

photobucket-33616-1347601960820.jpg

20111102_52.jpg

20111102_51.jpg

finaldyno.jpg

finaldyno.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews