JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
50 BMG
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
My last 2 I had sitting in the ammo can ..
Ask around these are legit rounds .
$200 for the set
$120 for 1
If you are trying to be smart and complain about the price you don't know what you are looking at or don't need one
No shiipping
Only trade would be 600 rnds 7.62x39

5F41F0F4-159F-4AFB-A268-04D48A68B575.jpeg
CED39E47-CE31-47FD-A97B-BF60368A6A53.jpeg
DBFEBF88-2626-4F7A-AFCB-5CD4EAAE18F0.jpeg
E2A63708-EB36-4275-9938-17858735EF3A.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It's not a stupid question
I bought these from a reputable supplier of .50 components and ammo not gunbroker .bought a bunch tested 2 and have a few away for Xmas
There is really no way to verify as you can't buy these factory they basically have to be turned in from contracts

Since it has a mild steel cup, wouldn't a magnet about halfway down the bullet work, but not on the tip?
No. The .50 API (M8) projectile (which is similar shape) also has a mild steel core, so it too will attract a magnet. The Mk211 also attracts a magnet, even on the tip - it depends on the magnet - I have a very weak magnet and a very strong one. The Mk211 projectile is attracted strongly by the strong magnet and weakly by the weak magnet. I do not have any .50 BMG API to compare it against - I sold all my Mk211 except one round, and all the rest of my .50 except one round of M962 SLAP-T so I can't compare - but I doubt it would be enough of a difference to be able to tell.

The API projectile weight is also within the specs of the weight for the Mk211 projectile, so you can't compare projectile weight either - if the seller would let you pull the projectile to weigh it - which I doubt.

There is really no way to verify as you can't buy these factory they basically have to be turned in from contracts
There were some that were purchased by private parties for testing/etc., and many of what showed up on the open market were probably pocketed by poorly paid service members during firing practice and reported as fired or lost.

FWIW - the projectile appears to be Mk211, different headstamp than mine, but that doesn't mean anything as it can be any headstamp, they did not assemble them with just one headstamp.

Ya I have some slap projectiles but not willing to take my brake off to test them
I sold all SLAP except the one because of that issue. Some where military SLAP-T like the one I still have and a few were some crap somebody made with .30 AP projectiles and blue commercial sabots. I sold all of my Mk211 last year except for the one round I had stashed away. Neither cartridge is for sale - I am keeping them as conversation pieces.

I have access to an Xray machine. I'd be very interested possibly borrowing one so I can xray it along with some APIT, tracer and ball that I've got. If it's something you'd work with me on, send me a PM.

It's not a stupid question
I bought these from a reputable supplier of .50 components and ammo not gunbroker .bought a bunch tested 2 and have a few away for Xmas
If you manage to make it down my way, I have enough ammo or cash/combo to meet your needs. Would be interested in these, just don't have the time or availability to make it to you and back

Ya I have a collection I won't shoot I keep adding to ammo links
If you manage to make it down my way, I have enough ammo or cash/combo to meet your needs. Would be interested in these, just don't have the time or availability to make it to you and back
Well I'm going to Eugene Friday well Springfield by the cabelas to hang out with my kid and drop off new school clothes
Can meet at the bimart if interested

and that goes for anyone in that area if interested

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.